• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo!!! Q about something...

7 posts in this topic

What's up peeps?

Been awhile since I've posted consistently on the forums. Been busy getting my business up and running and have totally lost track of what's going on in the comic book world...

Does Lighthouse still hang around here? I just remembered that I paid for the Jim Lee run on Superman and haven't received it...I know this is a little old....Hey, is Jim Lee still doing his run on Superman? Maybe that's why I haven't got it yet...anyone else have their run yet?

What's up peeps?

Been awhile since I've posted consistently on the forums. Been busy getting my business up and running and have totally lost track of what's going on in the comic book world...

Does Lighthouse still hang around here? I just remembered that I paid for the Jim Lee run on Superman and haven't received it...I know this is a little old....Hey, is Jim Lee still doing his run on Superman? Maybe that's why I haven't got it yet...anyone else have their run yet?

The Superman run has not completed. He will send them out (or at least he says he will) when all 12 issues are in his hands.

BTW, I should be speaking with him in the next couple of weeks.