• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 1 GRR

5 posts in this topic

rfoiii - how do you arrive at that grade? I'm still trying to learn this numbering system... to me it looks perfect, other than the one tiny ding on the top back cover. (Well, and the fact that it was miscut a little, so the back cover shows through on the front, which I don't think counts as a serious flaw, right?)

rfoiii - how do you arrive at that grade? I'm still trying to learn this numbering system... to me it looks perfect, other than the one tiny ding on the top back cover. (Well, and the fact that it was miscut a little, so the back cover shows through on the front, which I don't think counts as a serious flaw, right?)

i dont want to speak for rfoiii, but he's probably looking at the spine ticks/stress and blunted corners. Also, some higher res scans might be more benificial for a book of this nature.

NICE. BOOK. (thumbs u