• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How tight do you pack your boxes?

86 posts in this topic

lol theres no way this thread will last long.

I hear that happens to a lot of guys. Nothing to be self-conscious about. (thumbs u

boxes tend to loosen up through age aswell

The more use you put a box through, stuffing and unstuffing, as well as loading back to front and front to back will take a toll.

boxes tend to loosen up through age aswell

The more use you put a box through, stuffing and unstuffing, as well as loading back to front and front to back will take a toll.

Best have many boxes then to spread the load.

I've heard some people take all their boxes to conventions for others to finger through.

Some people will pay good money if they find something they like in those boxes.

Though if you end up with too many boxes you might have to pay for someone to help you manage all of them.

I've had to move my boxes three times now and there's no way in hell I'd let some movers fondle them. They require my tender loving touch.

I've heard some people take all their boxes to conventions for others to finger through.

Some people will pay good money if they find something they like in those boxes.

Though if you end up with too many boxes you might have to pay for someone to help you manage all of them.

I've had to move my boxes three times now and there's no way in hell I'd let some movers fondle them. They require my tender loving touch.

5t068.jpg

I guess it is too much to take a few out of the back of the box before you go through the box.

I should ask do you prefer to stick your thumb into each mylar as you flip through the box or bend them backwards so you can read the title/number/price?

I guess it is too much to take a few out of the back of the box before you go through the box.

I should ask do you prefer to stick your thumb into each mylar as you flip through the box or bend them backwards so you can read the title/number/price?

I assume a dealer would not want me removing stacks of his books out of his box and laying them to the side. As to your other ignorant comment, whats up with that? Obviously your box is a little too stuffed this morning.