• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Long List Of Mostly 80's & 90's Comics

10 posts in this topic

Because of the great response I got in my last "WTB" thread, I'm reposting my updated want list with some additions and many subtractions. I'm looking for all issues in raw NM- (9.2) or better. Now go dig through those boxes and sell me your comics!

Avengers

Amazing Spider-Man

Comic Feature

Comic Journal

Crystar

Dazzler

Defenders

Foom

Heroes for Hope - One Shot

Hulk

Hulk Annual

Iron Man Annual

Marvel Adventures

Marvel Fanfare

Marvel Team Up

Marvel Treasury Edition

Marvel Two-in-One

Micronauts

Moon Knight (vol. 1)

Power Pack

Spider-Woman

Spidey Super Stories

Supervillain Team-Up

What If? (Vol. 1)

X-Men At The State Fair - One Shot

X-Men/Obnoxio The Clown - One Shot

Spectacular Spider-Man

Like anyone, I'd like to get a "good deal", but I'm not looking to steal it. If it's 9.2 - 9.4 then I'd pay ~$25 (of course if you want to sell it cheaper then that's cool to). If it's higher grade then that then I'm not really interested in paying a 9.6+ premium.

Like anyone, I'd like to get a "good deal", but I'm not looking to steal it. If it's 9.2 - 9.4 then I'd pay ~$25 (of course if you want to sell it cheaper then that's cool to). If it's higher grade then that then I'm not really interested in paying a 9.6+ premium.

I'm not going to rip you or anyone else off for a book. I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to "GMan" me on the price. Let me see what I can do. I have multiples of that book at home.

Because of the great response I got in my last "WTB" thread, I'm reposting my updated want list with some additions and many subtractions. I'm looking for all issues in raw NM- (9.2) or better. Now go dig through those boxes and sell me your comics!

Comic Journal

Foom

Hulk Annual

Marvel Fanfare

Marvel Two-in-One

Micronauts

Moon Knight (vol. 1)

Spider-Woman

What If? (Vol. 1)

There's a market for Comics Journal? Who knew? I've got #50 and a lot of other issues. Not sure 50's a 9.2, but it's close. No #57, though. I've got Comics Feature #2, but not #4. I also have a fanzine of that vintage with a Wonder Woman decapitation cover called LOC #1.

I probably have a lot of the others I've quoted here. I'll have to look. Not sure I want to part with my Foom, though. I do have doubles on #7.

I'm not going to rip you or anyone else off for a book. I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to "GMan" me on the price. Let me see what I can do. I have multiples of that book at home.

I wasn't worried about you ripping me off.crazy.gif No, I'm not pulling a Gman. I'm not going to try to flip it or anything, it's for my personal collection so I'm not worried about profit margin.

Comic Journal

Foom

Hulk Annual

Marvel Fanfare

Marvel Two-in-One

Micronauts

Moon Knight (vol. 1)

Spider-Woman

What If? (Vol. 1)

There's a market for Comics Journal? Who knew? I've got #50 and a lot of other issues. Not sure 50's a 9.2, but it's close. No #57, though. I've got Comics Feature #2, but not #4. I also have a fanzine of that vintage with a Wonder Woman decapitation cover called LOC #1.

I probably have a lot of the others I've quoted here. I'll have to look. Not sure I want to part with my Foom, though. I do have doubles on #7.

Actually the Comics Journal is one that I don't care about the condition on. If you want to part with the #50 I'd love to pick it up. I don't think there is much of a market for them, but I would like a #50.

If you don't want to part with the Foom I understand, but any of the books on my list that you have I'd be interested in. Let me know what you have and how much you would like get for them whenever you get the time.

Thanks.