• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade on FF 48

8 posts in this topic

Scan's a little small, but as I can see multiple, color-breaking spine stresses and a corner crease in the top right corner, I'd say it's around an 8.0.

Well, the size of your file is limited to 150k as an attachment, but if I scan in at 100 dpi and compress as a jpg, the file gets to around 250k. Not sure 150k is enough memory for a good scan to use to provide an accurate grade... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frustrated.gif

I just went to the auction you won and they took the bigger scan down!

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Take some bigger scans of the front and back and if you can't host them them send them to me.

hi.gifflowerred.gif

From the scan, and like everybody else says, its a tad bit too small. I think it is a 7.5, maybe an 8.0 With the accumilation of creasing in the URC, the wear in the ULC and the stress lines on the spine that we can see (im assuming that we cant see some of the smaller color breaks). Nice book, and great pickup! headbang.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif