• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Books and Art For Sale!!!

1 post in this topic

Selling off some books and art to help finance a grail purchase. I can try and provide you with scans of the books if interested (not tonight). Books will be shipped priority (insurance optional). Art shipped priority, insured, and w/ delivery confirmation. You pay shipping. Have at them:

Fantastic Four #112 - CGC 9.0 ow-w, Serial # 0051290004. Classic Hulk vs. Thing Battle Cover! A few slight color breaks and small corner flake keep it from 9.2. $225

Amazing Spider Man #100 - CGC 7.0 ow-w, Serial # 0112119002. Not miswrapped as badly as most copies. Presents very well! $85

X-men #100 - CGC 9.2 ow-w, Serial # 0087624001. New label. Old X-men vs. New Xmen. Another nice book. $200

Special Marvel Edition #15 CGC 9.2 ow-w, Serial # 0119754001. New Lable. 1st Appearance of Shang-Chi!!!! One of the best covers of the BA! $125

I'll put up a few more later.....

Now, for the artwork:

Tim Sale - Batman: Dark Victory. A great scene between Batman and Catwoman drawn by the guy that drew the second best Batman story ever! Sale did the artwork on numerous, popular books including: "Spider-Man: Blue", "Hulk: Grey", the current Catwoman mini series and, of course, Batman: The Long Halloween. $425

darkvictory13.jpg

Darrick Robertson (p) / Ramos (i)- Transmetropolitan #54. Spider Jerusalem and his "Filthy Assistants" watch some good old, unbiased news while "The City" falls apart! If you haven't read the series, you just wouldn't know...Great page w/ all the main players for a good price! Signed by Darrick Robertson at Wizard World Philly 2003 $120

transmet54.jpg

Possibly more later..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif