• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard's books..... Tales of the Mysterious Traveller, possibly more.....

7 posts in this topic

Here's some more of Richard's books..... CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS ONLY on these. Shipping to USA is $ 10. 2 week money back guarantee. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TALES OF THE MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER 3...... Fine minus.....OW ...... $ 140 ( should press to 6.0 / 6.5 )

CAPTAIN AMERICA 100 .....VG-.....OW........$ 40 (This is Richard's copy he bought off the stands....and colored in part of the logo and Cap's shield doh!:news: SOLD

......several Northland Charton's from '68 to '71 may be listed also, but another boardie has first shot......

There may be several Charlton Ditko books from the Northland pedigree listed if another boardie passes.... if you haven't noticed already, Richard is a big Ditko fan.

If they become availabe, the issues are Ghostly Tales 67, 69, 77, 78, Ghostly Haunts 24, 27, 28, ...... IIRC......each has Goldman's COA and will be listed with his original grades.... which are VERY tight..... non have been pressed. Grades from 9.0 to 9.4.....GOD BLESS...

I'll take the cap #100

^^ .....THANKS..... It's actually pretty solid and would make one awesome reader.... which I actually did for the first time in years when he brought it by for pics. GOD BLESS...

I'll take the cap #100

^^ .....THANKS..... It's actually pretty solid and would make one awesome reader.... which I actually did for the first time in years when he brought it by for pics. GOD BLESS...

that is exactly my thoughts a good solid reader copy.