• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

*CLOSED*

Going to try and let loose some low to mid-grade GA to Copper Age books mostly in the genre of funny animal/humor type stuff. Disney, Archie, Bugs Bunny, Ritchie Rich, Dennis the Menace and other T.V. related stuff etc. I'll probably be sprinkling in some Super Hero stuff, and other misc. books I come across as well.

NOTE: Some of the newer humor stuff doesn't have super new bags and boards, and I'll ship them as is. I don't like to do this but I have so much of it and just don't have enough new bags and boards to go around.

Usual rules apply NO HOS'ers/Probation List etc.

Shipping to US as follows:

-1-4 books in a USPS priority envelope w/thick cardboard-$6 flat

-Boxed-I will use either Regional Rate or Flat Rate boxes at cost with a $.50 to $1.00 packing fee for supplies used-whatever is cheapest/best to your location. To be determined at end of sale or when you want to pay. I pack very well for sure.

-Some books/lots will be listed with shipping included probably

-Worldwide and Canada please inquire for a quote before throwing up the :takeit:

First :takeit: in thread with book quoted trumps all

Payment by Paypal only please

Damian

Yep, I thought my camera was charged to take pictures of lots but alas, it didn't charge doh!. I was going to do them mostly in lots I think. I can pull out some of the older/better single issues and start scanning them now.