• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

Or take all the remaining Archie books for $504540 box shipped in the US with a couple extra digest sized newer Archie's thrown in as well. A bunch of these will be just bagged, or packed several to a bag as there is not much of value here.

:sumo:

:takeit: per PM.

Winnah ^^

Thanks

No one likes Disney books :sorry:

I love them – they have been the main focus of my collection since 1985 – I just have most of the US stories in italian edition, and although I would love to collect just selected stories among my favorites, I must stay focused.

Maybe listing the more relevant issues content would help (i.e. if there is a first print of a Barks or other relevant story). The I.N.D.U.C.K.S. database should contain most of the data.

I have almost all the classic italian stories published in USA by Gladstone since the mid-1980s, still missing a few but have not updated my checklist. :)

No one likes Disney books :sorry:

I love them – they have been the main focus of my collection since 1985 – I just have most of the US stories in italian edition, and although I would love to collect just selected stories among my favorites, I must stay focused.

Maybe listing the more relevant issues content would help (i.e. if there is a first print of a Barks or other relevant story). The I.N.D.U.C.K.S. database should contain most of the data.

I have almost all the classic italian stories published in USA by Gladstone since the mid-1980s, still missing a few but have not updated my checklist. :)

Thanks vaillant, this is a lot of work already with really no sales so I don't know if I'll get around to doing all that research. I'm just trying to price them pretty conservatively going by recent sales, or what others are asking on ebay or large comic dealer sites. Most of this stuff is at least 1/2 off the prices I can gather.

I like this stuff too but I just need money, and less books cluttering my comic room.

Got to head to work. I'll maybe post a few more things tonight and then leave the sale open till tomorrow evening before I send off to ebay. I've got loads of homework to finish up before returning to school on Monday, so after tonight, no more stuff I don't think.

Take 10% off everything listed thus far.