• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy One Get One Half Off Sale! Ends Tonight!

333 posts in this topic

Nice thread mate. I would have bought a few if I had seen it earlier! (thumbs u

Plenty left still available and they travel well!

Sorry about that. How about we add Action 286 VG 8.00 and I'll take Action 371 FN 5.00 at half off for 2.50 :foryou:

Sorry about that. How about we add Action 286 VG 8.00 and I'll take Action 371 FN 5.00 at half off for 2.50 :foryou:

No problem at all. It was a little unclear at first - it's not like you tried to buy. $1 book to get half off a $9 books - which is probably what I would have done;). I'm cool with you original order but I'm even happier adding it it.

Thread is now closed. If you purchase some books at the last minute - I'll throw a freebee in everyone's stack of books. Invoices go out tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the purchases!

Well then let's continue to work on my Thor run with these beautiful NM books...assuming they are still discounted at the one for one-half...pair the discounts as you see fit Andrew (along with the previous 3 Thor books I took). Thanks!

Thor 273 - NM- - $4

Thor 274 - NM- - $4

Thor 276 - NM - $5

Thor 280- NM- - $4

Thor 281 - NM - $4.50

Thor 284 - NM- - $3.00

Thor 287 - NM - $4

Thor 288 - NM - $4

Thor 290 - NM- - $3

Thor 291 - NM - $4

Thor 295 - NM - $4

Thor 298 - NM - $4

Thor 299 - NM - $4

I have taken the #280 here Norrin,

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7325585#Post7325585

but I will be very glad to let it go for either the #261 or #262, if you are not particularly attached to one of those (and of course the Green Lantern freebie is yours, you claimed it before me)… :foryou:

I have taken the #280 here Norrin,

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7325585#Post7325585

but I will be very glad to let it go for either the #261 or #262, if you are not particularly attached to one of those (and of course the Green Lantern freebie is yours, you claimed it before me)… :foryou:

No problem Claudio - I'll work it all out this morning when I send out the invoices. And please PM trade offers since its going to get confusing if everyone starts trading books in the thread. Thanks.