• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-JAN 12TH-AMERICA'S LONGEST RUNNING MONTHLY COMICON!

20 posts in this topic

The Jan 12th Clifton Comic Book Expo will be as amazing as ever!

This is the longest running monthly comicon in America...pretenders come and go, but this is the real deal!

Major collectors skipped NYCC this past fall to shop at OUR show because they knew that we have incredible buys!

Chuck Rozanski, the owner of Mile High Comics is flying out to shop at the show (as he has many times before!).

What are YOU missing?

As always, it's at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ (If you are coming from NYC, the 190 NJ Transit bus from PA stops at the door.)

Show hours are 10-4 and admission is free!

We will have OVER 30 dealers!

Our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon.

The guy wearing the paisley shirt running in circles is ME! Be sure to find me and say hello!

For more info and to check out pics from prior shows go to our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Or like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows include:

Hasbrouck Heights 1/26

Clifton 2/9

Wayne 2/23

Seeya at the show!

JP

Our dealer list will include:

Gary Platt

New World Manga

The Resurrection

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Dan and Mary Campbell

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Steve's Comic Relief

Searchlight Comics

Mike DeCarl

Alan Schoenberger

Cosmic Comics PA

America's Most Wanted Collectibles

Ray Rollings

Steve DeLorenzo

Toytastik

The Encounter

Way Cool Comics

Collectors Comics

Frank Torres

Hot Flips

Bazooka Jeff's Batcave

Pug Productions

Tony Bentivegna

Comic Book Bill

Johnny K

Vinnie Delvecchio

and several guys selling their own collections...

It's gonna be another great one!

Keepin' Comics Fun Since 1991!

Just an FYI... we have been running this show for OVER 22 years... the space we rent is affordable and dealer tables (also dirt cheap) cover our expenses... we COULD charge admission, but we choose not to... We want you to spend your money on comics, not inflated admission! Find me. Greet me. I will give you $10 credit to spend just because! Go to our website, www.njcomicbookshows.com and scroll through the photo section. I am wearing my trademark paisley shirt...