• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PM Etiquette

867 posts in this topic

Who gives a F about boostergold? He's essentially an irrelevant poster anyways. :shrug:

Is he?.....is he?...is he really Greggy?....

Yes, even more irrelevant than you. :eyeroll:

The only freagin reason I sent the message, was because I felt our 'chemistry' defied all odds....I am sorry I wrote what I wrote, but I thought we had somethin special

I was upset you were ignoring me.

Ever since you got that "Bad to the Bone" tatoo...you've changed!..it's like if I'm not even here anymore...

Who gives a F about boostergold? He's essentially an irrelevant poster anyways. :shrug:

Is he?.....is he?...is he really Greggy?....

Yes, even more irrelevant than you. :eyeroll:

Oh c'mon....nobody is that irrelevant.......

Apparently I wasn't the only one to get the message so I feel less special now.

You should be ashamed. I have you on ignore. You are dead to me.

I think the funniest part is that he thought you might care. Better make up with him if you want access to 5.0 Nyx #3s.

We are all irrelevant Greggy... its a flipping internet chatboard about comic books. :facepalm:

I don't know what happened but Jeff has always been a model boardie and a good guy.

Whenever he purchased items, he paid. Whenever he sold items, he shipped them.

I don't know what's happening in his life right now to cause this reaction, but he deserves to be heard if he chooses to speak.

Once I get RMA and the KFC and Coca Cola lawyers off my back, I will PM Jeff and see what's going on with him.

xxx ooo

Rupp

The only freagin reason I sent the message, was because I felt our 'chemistry' defied all odds....I am sorry I wrote what I wrote, but I thought we had somethin special

I was upset you were ignoring me.

Ever since you got that "Bad to the Bone" tatoo...you've changed!..it's like if I'm not even here anymore...

I'm fickle.

Apparently I wasn't the only one to get the message so I feel less special now.

You should be ashamed. I have you on ignore. You are dead to me.

I think the funniest part is that he thought you might care. Better make up with him if you want access to 5.0 Nyx #3s.

lol True.