• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOTE MOTHERTRUCKERS-THE FINAL SIX Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Poll

THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll  

303 members have voted

1. 1. THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll

61 posts in this topic

It's time for some FINAL JUDGMENT in the sixth CGC Boards Coloring Contest! We've narrowed it down from twenty awesome entries (worship) to just six, and in this round we're gonna vote for the one that grabs us the most, and that's it! :sumo:

That's right...vote for your favorite SINGLE entry; none of this top three malarkey!! Poll ends at 11:59pm Eastern on Tuesday, January 7th.

E.

jj48.jpg

I.

9h5t.jpg

J.

zb25.jpg

L.

a3g8.jpg

O.

ro1c.jpg

T.

acf3.jpg

And here's the original from which the magic flowed...

71xg.jpg

If these are too big, you can check them out on imageshack, whatever size you like:

jj48.jpg 9h5t.jpg zb25.jpg a3g8.jpg ro1c.jpg acf3.jpg

You can see the first round here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7317411

Can I just say a huge THANKS to everyone that participated, and all those who cheered them on over the past couple weeks. this contest was the biggest yet...I think we got like 33% more entries than the previous most popular one.

:applause:(worship):golfclap::banana::golfclap:(worship):applause:(worship):golfclap::banana::golfclap:(worship):applause:(worship):golfclap::banana::golfclap:(worship)

:news:PRIZES!! :news:

Out of the Holiday Spirit of his Shiny Golden Heart, jaybuck43 has supplied us not only with a Grand Prize for first place, but second and third prizes as well. :cloud9:

So, what we've got is six sweet raw comics and one slabbed (but not CGC :ohnoez:) beaut. First place will get to pick either the slabbed comic, or three of the six raws. Second place will get his/her choice of either three of the remaining raws or the slab, depending on what's left after first pace is done. And finally, the remainder will go to our third place winner. :whee:

Here they are

Slabbed Amazing Spider-Man 60, 8.0

z0si.jpg

...and the raw comics...

Amazing Spider-Man 252

2cd8.jpg f9zy.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 301

okg3.jpg uu95.jpg

Joker's Daughter 1

9i31.jpg 4wdk.jpg

Spider-Woman 1

hf1j.jpg ikcd.jpg

X-Men 131

ajd8.jpg 7b0f.jpg

X-Men 248

qlf0.jpg wfnk.jpg

wow these are all REALLY REALLY REALLY SUPER COOL!!!!!!! great Job everybody :applause: I am so extremely impressed!!!! My hats off to ya all!!! I don't see Mrs Hado's original ATC? we all know it belongs on this list just sayin!!!! no seriously great work this is the kinda stuff that makes this hobby awesome!!!! (thumbs u

I'm a "J" fan. Love the lighting and the colors really pop...not too dark. The green shirt is perfect. Then again, the red hair on "T" is very attractive and who doesn't like the added 'wet t-shirt' details on "O"?!?

I'd like to see some of these with a comic setup (title, price, etc.). XENOZOIC TALES or ALIEN WORLDS...

I love O :cloud9:
Cause she has no pants? :baiting:

Several of them don't have pants but it doesn't hurt! I just love the contrast of her hair with the shirt and the creature.