• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOTE MOTHERTRUCKERS-THE FINAL SIX Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Poll

THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll  

303 members have voted

1. 1. THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll

61 posts in this topic

All are deserving to win but after long hard study of the final six I cast my vote for L the use of color ,shading and light source on it is brilliant, it draws your eye to the focus point of the art .Nor is one part of it stronger than the other parts background , foreground and central figure are all very well done :applause:

I liked them all but I went with O for the red hair :cloud9: and the added nippage detail lol and the knife did catch my eye

Great stuff Speedy, :applause: do we really have to wait a year for the next one :(

I agree… Awesome stuff… Thank you so much Speedy-D!

:applause:

I hope we don't have to wait a whole year.

:wishluck:

I had so much fun and learned so much. This was my first attempt at colorizing comic book art. (I do have an art background though.) I learned from my own mistakes and from observing closely what others did right. I'm looking forward to another such challenge!... ah... learning opportunity. :grin: