• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb Of Dracula #1 CGC 9.4 white & FF #149 CGC 9.8 plus hundreds more!

9 posts in this topic

Greetings! Just listed a bunch of CGC books on Ebay including a TOD #1 9.4 white and a FF #149 9.8 OW along with a bunch of 9.6 white Bronze X-Mens. Lots of other stuff as well. A VF X-Men #94, Strange Tales, early TTAs, modern and bronze X-Men, Thors, Avengers, Ghost Riders, a couple pre-hero Marvels. Here are two scans. If you would like to see bigger scans I can get them out to you. Mark

tod1.jpg

94.jpg

ff149.jpg

x127.jpg

were32.jpg

Marshall Lucky's Comics

I'm a Starlin junkie so...a lot. 10-12 of each I think. The scary thing is I know somebody who hoarding at least 50 of each. Honestly, I think that that two part story is probably the greatest comic story of all time with Avengers 164-166 and the Infinity Gauntlet series coming in a close second. Come to think of it Starlins run on Warlock 9 theu 15 was pretty cool too..and the Masters Of Evil saga in Avengers 272-277.

I'm a Starlin junkie so...a lot. 10-12 of each I think. The scary thing is I know somebody who hoarding at least 50 of each. Honestly, I think that that two part story is probably the greatest comic story of all time with Avengers 164-166 and the Infinity Gauntlet series coming in a close second. Come to think of it Starlins run on Warlock 9 theu 15 was pretty cool too..and the Masters Of Evil saga in Avengers 272-277.

Mark I'm interested in Thor and Avengers books. Drop me a PM me with a list of what you have. Your right, Avengers #164-166 has some of the best art and action I have ever seen. Those books just blew me away when I was a kid. Same goes for the Maters of Evil arc. Just awesome.

893whatthe.gif Don't leave me out! I also would be interested in a MTIO Ann#2 as i have a gorgeous AV Ann #7 and need the second book! One of the best stories of all time!! thumbsup2.gif