• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEEN TITANS…key books?

28 posts in this topic

i'm no even sure i own a copy of #26, so i should probably shaddup, but the NTT cartoons feature the character as an important one (or at least the ones i've watched with my kids), so there may be extra potential there

DC Comics Presents #26

1st appearance of Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire

That and New Teen Titans 2 (1st Deathstroke) would be the big two.

If The Rock ever plays Cyborg in a DC blockbuster movie I could see DC Comics Presents #26 exploding in value like Iron Man #55.

:wishluck: That it happens.

DC Comics Presents #26

1st appearance of Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire

That and New Teen Titans 2 (1st Deathstroke) would be the big two.

If The Rock ever plays Cyborg in a DC blockbuster movie I could see DC Comics Presents #26 exploding in value like Iron Man #55.

And if he does play Cyborg, he must model his character after the Cyborg character in Teen Titans Go

2 -1st appearance of Deathstroke (Slade Wilson); 1st appearance of Trigon; 1st appearance of Wintergreen; 1st appearance of the Ravager (Grant Wilson); Death of the Ravager (Grant Wilson)

5 - 1st appearance of Trigon; Death of Goronn; Origin of Raven

???

Anyone have both issues available? Is the appearance in 2 a cameo?

2 -1st appearance of Deathstroke (Slade Wilson); 1st appearance of Trigon; 1st appearance of Wintergreen; 1st appearance of the Ravager (Grant Wilson); Death of the Ravager (Grant Wilson)

5 - 1st appearance of Trigon; Death of Goronn; Origin of Raven

???

Anyone have both issues available? Is the appearance in 2 a cameo?

There may be a cameo in #2 if someone could confirm that, but #4 is first full and origin of Trigon (read it last night again), #5 would be second appearance at best (3rd if anyone can confirm a cameo in #2)

Issue #4 page.

image_zps805d92e5.jpg