• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEEN TITANS…key books?

28 posts in this topic

My brother-in-law gave me 22 long boxes of mostly copper books over the holidays. He has a full longbox, maybe two, of Teen Titans titles. Besides NTT#44, what are the "key" books in those runs? Any cool 1st appearance books?

Teen Titans

New Teen Titans

New Teen Titans vol.2

Teen Titans Spotlight On

List so far:

New Teen Titans #2 - 1st appearance of Deathstroke

New Teen Titans #5 - 1st appearance of Trigon

New Teen Titans #7 - Origin of Cyborg

New Teen Titans #16 - 1st appearance of Captain Carrot

New Teen Titans #21,22 - 1st appearance of Blood Brother

New Teen Titans #26 - 1st appearance of Terra

New Teen Titans #44 - 1st appearance of Nightwing

New Teen Titans Annual #2 - 1st appearance of Vigilante

New Teen Titans:

5 - 1ST TRIGON

7 - CYBORG ORIGIN

16 - 1ST CPT. CARROT

21,22 - 1ST BLOOD BROTHER

26 - 1ST TERRA

Those will be between $5-10.

That's what I'm talking about! (thumbs u

New Teen Titans:

5 - 1ST TRIGON

7 - CYBORG ORIGIN

16 - 1ST CPT. CARROT

26 - 1ST TERRA

New Teen Titans Annual #2 - 1st Vigilante

There's also the issue where TERRA joins the Teen Titans around #30 or so.

Issue #39 is the issue where ROBIN quits too.

This series is very underrated in my opinion.

New Teen Titans:

5 - 1ST TRIGON

7 - CYBORG ORIGIN

16 - 1ST CPT. CARROT

26 - 1ST TERRA

New Teen Titans Annual #2 - 1st Vigilante

Another good add, thanks!

Teen Titans - Silver Age

18 (first appearance of Starfire)

22-(origin of Wonder Girl)

44-Series begins again (1976); 1st appearance of Guardian (Mal Duncan); Versus Dr. Light (Arthur Light); New team: Kid Flash; Wonder Girl; Robin; Speedy; Mal

47-1st Appearance of Darklight I; 1st appearance of Darklight II; 1st appearance of Flamesplasher I; 1st appearance of Flamesplasher II; 1st appearance of Sizematic I; 1st appearance of Sizematic II

41st Appearance of Harlequin (Duela Dent); 1st appearance of Bumblebee (Karen Beecher-Duncan)

53 1st Appearance of The Antithesis; Origin of Teen Titans; Final Issue

New Teen Titans

2 -1st appearance of Deathstroke (Slade Wilson); 1st appearance of Trigon; 1st appearance of Wintergreen; 1st appearance of the Ravager (Grant Wilson); Death of the Ravager (Grant Wilson)

31st appearance of Fearsome Five; 1st appearance of Gizmo; 1st appearance of Mammoth; 1st appearance of Psimon; 1st appearance of Shimmer;

41st appearance of Arella (Raven’s mother); Origin of Trigon

51st appearance of Trigon; Death of Goronn; Origin of Raven

7 Death of Cyborg’s father; Origin of Cyborg; Versus Fearsome Five; Kid Flash leaves team

141st appearance of Houngan (Jean-Louis Droo); 1st appearance of Phobia (Angela Hawkins III); 1st appearance of Plasmus (Otto Von Furth)

161st appearance of Alley-Kat-Abra; 1st appearance of Captain Carrot; 1st appearance of Fastback; 1st appearance of Pig-Iron; 1st appearance of Rubberduck; 1st appearance of Yankee Poodle; Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew preview insert

211st appearance of Baron Winters; 1st appearance of Brother Blood; 1st appearance of Harbinger; 1st appearance of Monitor; 1st appearance of Night Force; Versus Brother Blood; Night Force preview insert

251st appearance of Masters of the Universe; Continued in New Teen Titans Annual #1; Masters of the Universe preview

261st appearance of Terra (Tara Markov)

291st Appearance of Adam Chase; Versus Brotherhood of Evil; Return of Speedy (Roy Harper)

321st appearance of Thunder (Gan Williams); 1st appearance of Lightning (Tavis Williams); Origin of Kid Flash

38 Origin of Wonder Girl

Annual 21st Appearance of Lyla Michaels (Harbinger); 1st Appearance of Vigilante II (Adrian Chase);

Tales of Teen Titans

44 - 1st appearance of Nightwing ( Grayson); 1st appearance of Jericho; Origin of Deathstroke; Origin of Jericho

52 1st Appearance of Azrael (full)

91 - final issue

Wow those books are just chock full of 1st's. I have #26 and Annual #2. I need to step it up!

#25 being the first true app. of MOTU? How come DC Comics Presents #47 gets all the love then, the cover??

DC Comics Presents #47 came out on 7/82 and is the the 1st appearance of He-man and the MOTU. NTT#25 came out 11/82 and has the preview for the MOTU comic book.

Wow those books are just chock full of 1st's. I have #26 and Annual #2. I need to step it up!

#25 being the first true app. of MOTU? How come DC Comics Presents #47 gets all the love then, the cover??

DC Comics Presents #47 came out on 7/82 and is the the 1st appearance of He-man and the MOTU. NTT#25 came out 11/82 and has the preview for the MOTU comic book.

Sweet, did not know that.

Also, want to point out that NTT #2, the death of Ravager I. His sister, Rose Wilson, took over Ravager in Deathstroke the Terminator #15. Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) is their father.

44-Series begins again (1976); 1st appearance of Guardian (Mal Duncan); Versus Dr. Light (Arthur Light); New team: Kid Flash; Wonder Girl; Robin; Speedy; Mal

Was #44 a magazine (like is printed in the ad) or a comic. (shrug)