• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

7,263 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2023 at 5:01 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Some Friday Fun in today...

Surf's wife: "Honey, you already have every single one of these books, why did you need these?"

Surf: "Because they're Ace Doubles and my bid finger couldn't resist a whole pile of them all at once. The attraction was too strong"

Surf's wife: :wavingwhiteflag:

20231222_195222.thumb.jpg.6571677d5eb56811182302443bd1dcf0.jpg2

I really am powerless to resist them (shrug)

Some good ones in there.  I need several if you have undercopies, the Daybreak 2250, the Alien From Arcturus, Who Speaks of Conquest, and my Man who Japed desperately needs an upgrade

Edited by OtherEric

On 12/22/2023 at 8:09 PM, OtherEric said:

Some good ones in there.  I need several if you have undercopies, the Daybreak 2250, the Alien From Arcturus, Who Speaks of Conquest, and my Man who Japed desperately needs an upgrade

We're getting ready to head out to NYC for the holiday so won't have time right now but consider them yours if the condition is good enough when I get time to take good pics when I get back.

On 12/25/2023 at 2:28 PM, OtherEric said:

LifeAdventuresSantaClaus.thumb.jpg.51ff66fd480dce8faf71493547711a5d.jpg

034_Roads.thumb.jpg.73cf7b7f091b4cd19cbabedf7b0b145c.jpg

Merry Christmas to all here who celebrate it, and a great day anyway to those who do not.

I've a copy of the Seabury Quinn and it's one of my favorite things. It has the origin of Santa Claus :cloud9: I got it from @catrick339 and it has lavish art by Finlay. I've never even thought of selling it. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 12/25/2023 at 11:36 AM, jimjum12 said:

I've a copy of the Seabury Quinn and it's one of my favorite things. It has the origin of Santa Claus :cloud9: I got it from @catrick339 and it has lavish art by Finlay. I've never even thought of selling it. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

It’s interesting, both of those books are illustrated origins for Santa Claus.  It’s interesting in how they handle the story both similarly and differently.