• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Print or Digital comics in order to read full Spiderman series???

5 posts in this topic

I've switched my reading over to digital on a tablet and I absolutely love it. Not everyone does, of course. Some people very much prefer to see the art on paper. Have you read a comic on your iPad yet? Did you like it?

I love comiXology and wait for sales to come up on stuff I'm interested in reading. It can be very cheap this way and takes up no space in my house whatsoever. Obviously, the downside is that you own nothing physical that you could potentially resell someday.

That is alot of Spidey. Trust me. I had all 700 issues of ASM on my pc and never got around to it. But that's just me.

I prefer the physical when reading in large chunks. If you can afford it, I would do trades. For Asm, you could do masterworks collections. Most of the Asm runs are done in arcs. You didn't specify which Spidey titles so I'm just assuming either the current runs or Asm. Not sure about ended older titles. Spidey has SO many.