• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers - first :takeit: gets it. US only. Prices include shipping/insurance.

One and only price drop before moving to other venues. I'm firm on these prices, so while you can make any offer you'd like, I will warn you that I've received offers on all of these books very close to these prices and have turned them down. If you are looking for time payments or have some creative offers please feel free to PM.

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 3.0 OW $3,250 via check or money order; $3,350 via paypal SOLD

ff1f.jpg

ff1b.jpg

X-Men #1 CGC 5.5 OW $3,650 $3,500 via check or money order; $3,750 $3,600 via paypal (there is not a crack on the top of the case, must have been hair on scanner?)

x1f.jpg

x1b.jpg

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 OW/W $2,225 $2,150 via check or money order; $2,300 $2,215 via paypal SOLD

hulk181f.jpg

hulk181b.jpg

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.4 OW/W $1,530 via check or money order; $1,575 via paypal

gsx181f.jpg

gsx181b.jpg

Hi Mark - how is Oregon treating you?

Happy New Year, Brian

Hi Brian - Happy New Year! Good to see you on this market board, seems like you tend to hang out more in the moderns. We miss Colorado, but Oregon has been great this far. You need another FF1? :baiting: