• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thony Silas Deadpool/Walking Dead homage commission

4 posts in this topic

Pains me to do this, but here goes... Asking $335 SHIPPED.

Up for grabs is a watercolor commission by Thony Silas. My request was for a Walking Dead 19 style scene With Deadpool, Weasel, and Bob, agent of Hydra. I've attached several pics. Here's Thony's original scan:

ThonyDEADPOOLcommission_Michael_zps56c2f82e.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure, I've attached a couple more pics to show condition. I don't consider any of this to be severely detrimental, and this is the original condition it was shipped to me in, but I wanted to make interested parties aware nonetheless.

Small watercolor spot in left margin:

photo1_zpsfaf23f13.jpg

Tiny crease in lower left corner

photo2_zps8e014be8.jpg

Watercolor stain on BACK/bottom... (Not in any way noticeable on front, doesn't bleed through or anything like that)

photo4_zps10be85db.jpg

Again, this is the exact shape I received it from Thony in. None of these in any way affect the artwork itself, I'm just the type who's obsessive about detail so I felt I should share. PM me if interested!