• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica's SA/BA/GA "Hail Mary/Kitchen Sink" Sales Thread! Update on Page 45

451 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone :foryou:

I'm going to be having a massive sale today and rolling all my BA/SA/GA stuff into one giant thread. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a job and December was a tough month. I need to have a giant Hail Mary/Fire Sale/Kitchen Sink sale this weekend or else my landlord is going to evict me. Stinks.

So, to boil it down in Seinfeldian Terms: Help Kramerica stay in Soup and not the Soup Kitchen! Or, help Kramerica or he's.....

kramerturkey_zpsf8516c65.jpg

At least I still have my sense of humor....

:news:Here's a link to the RECAP

You will find almost everything in this thread. From GA to SA to BA from low grade readers to HG beauties. ASM's, FF's, Iron Man, JLA, Wonder Woman, Avengers, random GA, Action, Adventure, TOD's, Thor, Captain America, Detective and a whole lot more.

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all. This makes for a level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty. However, smart comments and Seinfeld references are welcome.

- Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

- Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

- Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u