• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Ok, well there are 1,000 copies. That was the print run. The vast majority are sitting in my basement and will be "destroyed" by the end of summer. How many will be destroyed? I don't know. We shall see. I haven't counted them.

I was hoping to get some ideas about how to destroy them, have a poll and the #1 choice would get a graded copy.

You could address them to boardies, slap a couple of stamps on the book and mail out. Get the Post to do the destroying for you.

Or, let a bunch of cats pee on them.

This sounds like a great idea. Guaranteed destruction. lol

hm

Jeff, my suggestion is send me a minty fresh copy, then for all remaining copies the sensible thing to do is shred them and set them out for recycling or use as packing material. Here are a few other suggestions:

2) Use them in a bonfire, make some s'mores and tweet pics to Snyder and Jock.

3) Use the shredded paper as compost.

4) Use the paper for arts and crafts projects aka decoupage. Iirc, there's a boardie who'd appreciate the material for this. lol

Ok, well there are 1,000 copies. That was the print run. The vast majority are sitting in my basement and will be "destroyed" by the end of summer. How many will be destroyed? I don't know. We shall see. I haven't counted them.

I was hoping to get some ideas about how to destroy them, have a poll and the #1 choice would get a graded copy.

Something like this would take care of quite a few copies....

carved-book-art-10.jpg

hm

This will be taped and made available as proof of how many copies are left. I would like to burn them but don't see how to do it. If I was still in my hometown then we could have a large bonfire. My current location would have the cops here pretty quickly. I thought I might destroy some a few different ways. When does the title start again?