• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$7.95 To Spend, Suggestions Welcomed

65 posts in this topic

send me the money via paypal, and give me the names of 20 of your best friends. Make sure that you email them and ask them to send me 7.95 as well, and so on and so forth. I'll split the profits with you. :sum:

If hookers and blow cost $7.95, my life would be over.

Or just beginning.

After a few days for careful consideration of the (mostly) excellent suggestions above, maximizing the interest return on the $7.95 in my checking account, and getting distracted by squirrels I awoke this morning with the intention of spending the funds on one of the Vault Grading comics that have been scrolling across the bottom of my screen.

Alas, they are gone. :(

Back to the drawing board! :idea:

What a shame. Vault's 8.5s are better than CGCs 9.4s, you know.

:cry:

Hey, you've seen pictures/read about/held a comic in your hand before, any interest in being head grader for my new grading company? The only downside is we have a very limited budget to start with ($7.95 to be exact).

Hey, you've seen pictures/read about/held a comic in your hand before, any interest in being head grader for my new grading company? The only downside is we have a very limited budget to start with ($7.95 to be exact).

Sure.

What's a comic book?

Sure.

What's a comic book?

Let's see, it's 2 cubits by 3 cubits....

I know, I know, what's a cubit. (cue Bill Cosby)

Sure.

What's a comic book?

Riiiiiiiight

Sure.

What's a comic book?

Riiiiiiiight

Well I'm sick and tired of this I've had enough of this stuff

I've been working all day

Working on it for days and days

I'm sick and tired of this

Noah!

Yeah?

How long can you tread water?