• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB

288 posts in this topic

Would very much like to join.

IDPuDasl.jpg

Wait a minute... does that book have a "2/4" on the back cover at the top left? hm

It does (I just looked at the cert number). That's my old copy! :headbang:

That is so cool, you must have been happy when you got that..I seem to recall us trying to come up with something for what the 2/4 meant but I looked through this thread & can't find it.

:D

:whee:

:roflmao:

That's because it was a thread in Comics General! :makepoint:

The story behind 2/4...and my Daredevil #1 grail!

:whee:

I see but it's a DD #1 so if one were interested in looking at other 8.0 when considering buying one (even to avoid a potential "sloppy seconds" situation :baiting: ) where should they look?

The 2/4 discussion in CG was likely some attention whoring thread, I have no need to revisit that fiasco, remembering it happened "somewhere" is bad enough. :sick:

Exactly - that is because you are relying on the list only NOT the discussion that took place in the DD # 1 thread. Where is the discussion where you said "here's my 8.0 beauty for this club :blahblah: "

Also, has KPR PM'd you for permission to reboot that thread in general now that it is his book? :popcorn: