• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60% OFF EVERYTHING 60%! Bronze Beauties - High Grade, OO is me, GREAT DEALS!!

155 posts in this topic

ASM Annual #14, NM and just sweet looking looking. 42nd OSPG $25.00 / 9.2. It is better than a 9.2 and has the good Dr., let's say $22.00

ASMAnnual14_zpsde1827cd.jpg

And who doesn't love sweet looking looking copies! :grin:

+1,000

This has always been one of my favorite comics. It came out just when I began collecting and the unique combination of Spidey with the Good Doctor against another bad Doctor drawn by Frank Miller was too cool. This one is a beauty too. Wonderful books Greg!

Thank you kind sir, and from you, that is well taken (since you are one of the very best at comics in my book) (thumbs u

(I am surprised it is still hanging around)!

ASM Annual #14, NM and just sweet looking looking. 42nd OSPG $25.00 / 9.2. It is better than a 9.2 and has the good Dr., let's say $22.00

ASMAnnual14_zpsde1827cd.jpg

And who doesn't love sweet looking looking copies! :grin:

+1,000

This has always been one of my favorite comics. It came out just when I began collecting and the unique combination of Spidey with the Good Doctor against another bad Doctor drawn by Frank Miller was too cool. This one is a beauty too. Wonderful books Greg!

Ok, night owl special, between now and 7:00 a.m. eastern time, all books are 10% off the listed price!! The next buyer in the thread gets an additional 10% off all books taken in a single post for 20% total. Thanks for looking, and I may list some more tomorrow... (thumbs u

Avengers 194, NM, $6.00

Conan 56. VF/NM $6.00

Fantastic Four 224, NM, $6.00

:takeit: @ 20% off

Ok, night owl special, between now and 7:00 a.m. eastern time, all books are 10% off the listed price!! The next buyer in the thread gets an additional 10% off all books taken in a single post for 20% total. Thanks for looking, and I may list some more tomorrow... (thumbs u

Avengers 194, NM, $6.00

Conan 56. VF/NM $6.00

Fantastic Four 224, NM, $6.00

:takeit: @ 20% off

^^ Thanks again!

How about a Monday afternoon deal. :banana: ...the next buyer in the thread gets 15% off all books taken in a single post. If you should spend $100 or more, take 20% off all books taken in the single post. (thumbs u This offer will expire after the next buyer posts or at 5:00 eastern time, whichever occurs first.