• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Preview 4 Club
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I have a copy of this somewhere... hm

Don't we all. It's the "somewhere" that's the hard part. lol

I actually know where it is. The "somewhere" in my case was a figure of speech :grin:

I'll head down to the storage unit in a couple of days to check it out. I have no idea how nice my copy is, so for now I'm just crossing my fingers. :wishluck:

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I have a copy of this somewhere... hm

Don't we all. It's the "somewhere" that's the hard part. lol

I actually know where it is. The "somewhere" in my case was a figure of speech :grin:

I'll head down to the storage unit in a couple of days to check it out. I have no idea how nice my copy is, so for now I'm just crossing my fingers. :wishluck:

:wishluck: I spent two hours a couple of nights ago, looking for a book that I had listed and sold on eBay. lol It ended up being exactly where it should have been, but was on the flip side of another book's Mylar. doh!

I spent two hours a couple of nights ago, looking for a book that I had listed and sold on eBay. lol It ended up being exactly where it should have been, but was on the flip side of another book's Mylar. doh!

doh!

I've misplaced at least 4-5 books that way, so believe me, I feel you.

But the worst was when I accidentally dropped my wallet inside a "not-completely-full" shortbox, which I then closed and moved into deep storage. Later that day, when I realized I didn't have my wallet on me, I immediately thought I had lost it in the street somewhere. So I said goodbye to about 350 euros, cancelled my credit cards, issued a new I.D. card, new driver's license, etc...

Found the wallet 4 years later, when I had reason to open up the Marvel 2099 shortbox again. :insane:

I spent two hours a couple of nights ago, looking for a book that I had listed and sold on eBay. lol It ended up being exactly where it should have been, but was on the flip side of another book's Mylar. doh!

doh!

But the worst was when I accidentally dropped my wallet inside a "not-completely-full" shortbox, which I then closed and moved into deep storage. Later that day, when I realized I didn't have my wallet on me, I immediately thought I had lost it in the street somewhere. So I said goodbye to about 350 euros, cancelled my credit cards, issued a new I.D. card, new driver's license, etc...

Found the wallet 4 years later, when I had reason to open up the Marvel 2099 shortbox again. :insane:

Well that's a nice surprise, to find money you thought you lost (thumbs u

doh!

Well that's a nice surprise, to find money you thought you lost (thumbs u

Indeed it was. :whee:

Any new members? :bump:

Yes, and no.

I've had this copy of at least 15 years. Just sold it on ebay :banana:

MP4front_zps117f2db5.jpg

I bet you made a killing on that one! :banana:

Not quite as high grade as it looks. Has some wear that doesn't show up in the scan. I did okay though. :) Unless people plan on never selling (yeah, we all say that at one time or another ;) ) I'd say it's time NOW to cash in on this book.

hm

A recent acquisition. Marvel Preview bound, issues 1 through 10. Probably the nicest bound comics I have ever owned.

All 10 issues are stunning!

ff77142c-0e14-4c80-8b0f-ae2a9dd8ffb5_zps6a85930b.jpg

d6945ccc-09a1-43e2-bbfc-9828dfa9ee06_zps1f297b07.jpg

My well loved OO copy, I read the mess out of this book! :cloud9:

scan0015-3.jpg

A recent acquisition. Marvel Preview bound, issues 1 through 10. Probably the nicest bound comics I have ever owned.

scan0015-3.jpg

Excellent :applause:

scan0015-3.jpg

Excellent :applause:

Agreed! :applause:

Bought this around 4 months ago I guess, just never saw the club lol

mp4f.jpg

Not in the best shape and that taped on price tag still bugs me, but I got it for a comfortable price :)

Nice book, welcome to the club! :banana: