• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 New Orleans Comic Con aka Wizard World New Orleans - Adelso Corona sketches

34 posts in this topic

Not calling it a sketch opp since Adelso will be at a show where CGC is attending..

HOWEVER,

I will say that Adelso has FIVE SPOTS available for sketch covers, which he will complete and turn in at Wizard World New Orleans.

I can supply the blank which will be mailed to Adelso prior to the show.

Cost for CGC Grading will be $140, which includes fees, sketch fee, blank, and return shipping from CGC to you!

If you have you're own CGC Account, or would like a friend to pick it up, that can be arranged as well.

These will be in black and white.

If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to PM me.

I pretty much have just about about every blank imagine..with the exception of Infity and the new Origins II. ALSO, there's a NEW JLA blank coming out tomorrow. If it looks clean, I'll pick thoseup at well.

I'll need to know by the end of the week so that Adelso can have plenty of time to work on them.

If you want references, I'm sure previous owners will not hesitate to show you what he's capable of.

Thanks again, and here's to a GREAT 2014 Convention Season!

Adelso is the man, he recently finished one piece for me and is currently working on another. He always goes above and beyond :)

Adonis - For those wondering, is he up for taking on inking only commissions to existing CGG SS pencil sketches?

Here's a jam piece Adelso worked on for me last year.

Started @ SDCC 2012 by David Finch w/ White Rabbit in pencil, Harley Quinn and full inks added by Adelso Corona @ MegaCon 2013, Colored by Nei Ruffino @ C2E2 2013, signed by Paul Jenkins (co-creator of White Rabbit) @ Baltimore ComicCon 2013 (pic taken prior to Paul's sig).

IMG_20130428_120159.JPG