• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bag enclosed comics

3 posts in this topic

HI All,

if I have a comic that came in a bag (Superman #75, Spiderman #1) does it need to be removed before it is graded?? when submitted does everything inside the bag get submited to (ie. Superman#75 poster, armband, etc.)??

thanks this is the first time I have submited anything so wanted to make sure everything is good

thanks

"Please remember that no floating items can be encapsulated with the comic book (i.e. Certificates of Authenticity's, Pedigree COA's, free-floating 3-D glasses, poly-bags). Poly-bagged comics must be taken out of the poly-bag before being graded."

Hope that helps.

I also had read that any comics in a bag need to have a signed letter giving permission to open.... I would rather have the guys in the gloves take them out and include it in the notes that it came from the bag. Can't hurt the grade...

I have a bunch of old whitmans in the bag and the same spidey, so That stuck in my head....