• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HANDICAPED CONVENTION DEALER NEEDS HELP

24 posts in this topic

Can you please pm me? my speech talking computer is not allowing me to pm. i am learning to use this message board via a braile keyboard so please excuse my kidditgarden spelling and gramar. and jimmy is an amazing mc i love the you tube videos. except for the one with those girls. i might be blind but ianit blind

the comicpimp out

I have known Adam for 20 years. He is amazing! Both myself and the dealers at my shows will vouch for him. To find out more about him, go to www.northjersey.com the website for the biggest group of newspapers in northern NJ, and type "Adam Cerniglia" in the search box... a great article about him will come up. We all love him.

Kudos to the only blind comic book dealer in the world!

jaybuck43,

i am having problems pming you. can you please pm me so i can replay to the pm thank you for the offer and thank you all for givng a real man without feat the most awsomneest playground to play on and a place to call home now it is time to give the world a firm pimphand

the comicpimp out