• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HANDICAPED CONVENTION DEALER NEEDS HELP

24 posts in this topic

I am a visionally inpaired convention dealer. I am going blind from a rare form of rentra cancer. no big deal. i will not allow blindness to stop me from being the best blind comic dealer /comicpimp on gods green earth . i need to hire a driver and helper . plus girls girls girls always hiring girls but thats another story. i am based in new york city/northeren new jersey. so if you have experiance buliding websites,and can drive me and help me at conventions please send me a pm . i want to pimpslap the world and prove to my ex wife that blindness doesn't meanhelpless f that sh

the comicpimp out

FYI we know Adam personally from the Clifton shows in Jersey and he is one of the nicest guys to talk to.

+1

I can vouch for Adam, too.

He's good people.

If I was better at websites I'd offer my help, and I might be able to help with the driving alittle. hm