• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost 5years later I finally saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine

97 posts in this topic

About halfway through my dog farted, I said "Amen Viv".

I actually made myself laugh out loud. lol

This movie could be used as evidence as to why Marvel should get the rights to Logan back.

So my question is should I even bother with "The Wolverine"?

And with how cruddy the continuity is in the X movie world: Scott being younger than Havok, Emma Frost is a grown woman in First Class then a teenager in Origin, and any other oopsies you can imagine are you worried about days of future past being a time oriented movie?

I actually thought X-Men first class was the best X movie,and thought they did a great job on Magnetos origins.What do I know......? (shrug)
I agree it was the best of the series, especially the beginning with the Germans.

X-Men first class was top notch and "The Wolverine" (not origins) was really really good. They have gone a long way to recover the abomination of X3 and Wolv1

It seems that Singer/Vaughn have the best handle on the series, and Ratner should go suck an egg

I haven't seen X-Men Origins: Wolverine since I first saw it in the theatre.

However, I watched the Wolverine movie recent, it was pretty solid.

Ok, I'll give it a try.....but if it as bad a Origins you're in big trouble bub.

Ok, I'll give it a try.....but if it as bad a Origins you're in big trouble bub.

Hey- someone here insisted that the Uncut Daredevil movie was better than the the Daredevil movie. I went out and bought it. Needless to say, it isn't better- just longer!

I wouldn't lead a fellow boardie astray.

I would have gladly watched an entire movie of "Magneto: Nazi Hunter" even though I loved that entire film.

Hey- someone here insisted that the Uncut Daredevil movie was better than the the Daredevil movie. I went out and bought it. Needless to say, it isn't better- just longer!

I wouldn't lead a fellow boardie astray.

lol

(worship)

I actually thought X-Men first class was the best X movie,and thought they did a great job on Magnetos origins.What do I know......? (shrug)

You know a lot because you`re absolutely right! (thumbs u

I would have gladly watched an entire movie of "Magneto: Nazi Hunter" even though I loved that entire film.
"Magneto: Nazi Hunter" tag line: Ask for no Quarter, or he'll cram it through your brain.

The ONLY good thing I took out of the Wolverine:Origins movie was Liev Shreiber's portrayal of Sabertooth. The rest of the movie (especially Deadpool) felt rushed and not enough of a Gambit back story. They missed on a lot of opportunities!

I liked it too.

+ 2

The Argentina scene was over-the-top amazing!

http://infinite-loop.org/v2/?id=1583

And when he forces the knife towards the bartender and then back - what a special effect!

:cloud9:

I agree it was the best X-Men movie...though that's not saying too much IMHO.