• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale - Modern Comic Books - Runs & Sets - Image, Marvel, DC - Great Reads

10 posts in this topic

I haven't sold in a while but the usual rules apply. First :takeit: wins and will over-ride any deal being discussed via PM. I'm going to keep this thread open while I sell most of my modern comic collection. For the most part, these have all been hand-picked and bagged and boarded and are in at least NM condition.

On previous raw lot sales, I have shipped using USPS priority mail. I use the flat rate envelopes for 1 to 5 books or so at $5.60 For anything that will not fit in the envelope, I ship via flat rate box at $12.35. I am open to cheaper options if you know of any and will be happy to ship a different method upon request at whatever the cost may be.

I will accept paypal for payments.

Generally speaking, I'll be listing comics from around 2003 to the present. I have about 12 long boxes, so the thread will be up for a while. I am more than willing to hold purchases until the buyer is ready to ship but I do ask that payment be made immediately as I am selling to fund a purchase. I am looking to move books, so if you would like to make an offer - please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Action Comics #844-857 Complete. NM or better. Lot of 14 comics

**About half of these issues are Geoff Johns/Richard Donner stories and are great reads. Solomon Grundy makes an appearance and the 3 part "Bizarro World" story is included. Cover price = $44

Take it for $25

photo22_zps2e3a442b.jpg

Action Comics #858-870 Complete. Annual #11. Also includes Superman #677-680 and Adventure Comics #0. Lot of 19 comics.

**Most of these issues are from the excellent Geoff Johns/Gary Frank run and include "Legion of Super-Heroes - 6 parts" and "Brainiac - 5 parts".

Cover price = $57 - take it for $35

photo21_zps1704584a.jpg

photo20_zps29a75729.jpg

New Krypton Event 1-32 & Special Edition. - Lot of 33 comics.

This was a crossover event and includes issues of various DC titles. See pics - they are in order. NM or better. World of Krypton #5 has a small tape pull.

Cover price is over $100 - take it for $35

photo33_zps017edf11.jpg

photo27_zps07274fdc.jpg

photo17_zps780e176e.jpg