• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah's Mega-Monster Golden Age Sale

84 posts in this topic

33 books sold so far. There are still 77 beauties to choose from. Sweetest book in the bunch, IMHO, is the Crime SuspenStories 2 for $1,000.

:news:Special offer: Buy it by 1:00 PM Eastern Time on January 19 for only $900!

CrimeSuspenStories12_zps861acb86.jpg

33 books sold so far. There are still 77 beauties to choose from. Sweetest book in the bunch, IMHO, is the Crime SuspenStories 2 for $1,000.

:news:Special offer: Buy it by 1:00 PM Eastern Time on January 19 for only $900!

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you!

:news: SPECIAL OFFER: Buy any 10 remaining Fiction House books and take 20% off the listed price. :news:

This only applies to books that haven't already sold. Free shipping if you pay by 8:00 tonight. Please post your list in the thread so I don't get duplication as I have to run to the store here shortly.

Nice pickup !

I was hoping this would be gone !

I am motivated to move the remaining books so I am extending my SPECIAL OFFER! Buy any six remaining books and pay within 24 hours and I will give you 20% off PLUS free shipping!

Black Cat 3 @ 85.00

Black Cat 17 @ 66.00

Jumbo 142 @ 80.00

Jungle 58 @ 80.00

Jungle 104 @ 50.00

Kaanga 6 @75.00

All at 20% off with Free Ship!

Just let me know where to send payment

SOLD! Thank you!