• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Arizona 9.8 Yellow, Blue + Eh! Deadly Class Variant Presale

49 posts in this topic

I have a CGC account too I bought last week, haven't sent in any books yet so this will be my first. Need my # ?

I was going to put all the blue labels on one invoice and than ship them out after CGC shipped them to me.

If you would like me to have the book shipped directly from CGC to you thats possible - I just have to think about if there are fees involved.

I'll send invoices out on the weekend and we're talk about it in PM! (thumbs u

ugh now I need to figure out which song I am missing from my Riff Raff discography.

Discounts are obviously given to board members that come at obtuse angles.

"Give me a screwdriver, I can start a Jag/ I done start a Lamborghini with a police badge." ("Cookie Crisp")

Let me know if you need the mp3....

Anything above 90, but below 180 ...Obtuse - A Day with Riff Raff Part II

I'm going to send out invoices for the raws on friday so I can ship them for Saturday for Deadly Class #1 Eh!

The 9.8s I'm going to make a list here and than I'll bill you guys once I have the books back from grading!

The Walking Dead AA Variants sale ends Friday. I can still submit more blue labels though after that so the 9.8 Deadly Class #1 Eh sale lives on.

Deadly Class #1 Eh! Variant Limited to 1000 copies

1514997_654132427962851_1914271358_n_zps7e5321dd.jpg

Raws $15 each - NM+ OR BETTER

Buy 10 for $140 shipped (WORD? THATS LIKE ONE FOR FREE AND SHIPPING? WORD) - NM+ OR BETTER

CGC 9.8 Blue Labels $60

20 available

10 for $140 :takeit:

Hey Jimmy, New here, I was one of the new guys here to hopefully get one of the CGC, I posted earlier in the thread, just wondering if you sent out any invoices yet on the CGC deadly class EH. Thanks and hopefully look forward to my first CGC

Ronnie

Hey Jimmy, New here, I was one of the new guys here to hopefully get one of the CGC, I posted earlier in the thread, just wondering if you sent out any invoices yet on the CGC deadly class EH. Thanks and hopefully look forward to my first CGC

Ronnie

Hey Ronnie!

I have everyone that posted a :takeit: on a list and once I get the books back from CGC I'll Pm everyone! I'm not too big on asking for money before I have the books back in hand.

I'll have more than enough 9.8's to cover everyone (all being fasttracked) - if anyone has any issues please PM me :) (thumbs u