• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling Branget, Where is my book?

528 posts in this topic

I sent you my goosebumps book back at c2e2 last year I have still yet to get it I have been in contact and not once have I gotten a picture, I don't care if it got signed, I just want it back I've had it since I was 4, I messaged you and asked of you had it and you removed yourself from the pm, Please tell me what is going on.

he said it was $22 I shipped it to him, on the 16th, I sent cash which probably wasn't smart bit when I asked for a picture he said no,, then I asked if he had it and.removed himself. I just want my book back, it means a lot me.

Sweet, another public shaming that will ultimately not end well for the OP.

These have been all the rage. The last one got me a PM telling me I was dead to them.

O yeah, that was a good one. I wonder if we're still dead?

These have been all the rage. The last one got me a PM telling me I was dead to them.

:lol:

Other than the horrible stench and sloughing skin, I've never felt better.

It sounds like another case of simple communication being too hard for some people.

Lost-season1_zpsb94bb31f.jpg