• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling Branget, Where is my book?

528 posts in this topic

Let's have the facts laid out in a clear and concise manner.

i.e.

1. You spoke with Jeff about having a goosebumps book signed.

2. You sent him $22 and the book for the cost of the signature or his fee and signature.

3. He confirmed he recieved book and cash.

4. You asked him about the book and he removed himself from the PM.

In regards to the OP, i'm going to say a few things.

If the situation really is what he says it is, what other recourse does he have? Other than to post in CG or the probation discussing (IF Branget is ignoring him and PM's don't work). I understand we all want to goof off and be stupid, but we've got 20 closed threads out there just pleading for butthurt. Heck, I feel like being stoopid. Either way...

OPEN QUESTION: What other recourse does mkkiller have?

Do you have proof of payment?

no offence, but when you asked me to get books signed for you at Fan Expo you left the PM thread once I told you there were fees required.

and than you PM'ed a store I work for asking for the same thing.

(shrug)

Let's have the facts laid out in a clear and concise manner.

i.e.

1. You spoke with Jeff about having a goosebumps book signed.

2. You sent him $22 and the book for the cost of the signature or his fee and signature.

3. He confirmed he recieved book and cash.

4. You asked him about the book and he removed himself from the PM.

Is this the one where he didn't want to pay shipping costs?

If the situation really is what he says it is, what other recourse does he have? Other than to post in CG or the probation discussing (IF Branget is ignoring him and PM's don't work). I understand we all want to goof off and be stupid, but we've got 20 closed threads out there just pleading for butthurt. Heck, I feel like being stoopid. Either way...

Well, if he's really on the up-n-up, he could raise this in the PL thread...

no offence, but when you asked me to get books signed for you at Fan Expo you left the PM thread once I told you there were fees required.

(shrug)

Not relevant.

(shrug)

I sent.cash in an envelope I sent it from New York but he might have.not.gotten it yet. due to snow and the holiday and I never got anything signed at.the convention I asked you to get things signed.for me. Sending cash was.the easiest way for me to pay as I don't have a PayPal. Like I said I will send.it again. If it means getting my book back.

he said it was $22 I shipped it to him, on the 16th, I sent cash which probably wasn't smart bit when I asked for a picture he said no,, then I asked if he had it and.removed himself. I just want my book back, it means a lot me.

:facepalm:

(shrug)

I sent.cash in an envelope I sent it from New York but he might have.not.gotten it yet. due to snow and the holiday and I never got anything signed at.the convention I asked you to get things signed.for me. Sending cash was.the easiest way for me to pay as I don't have a PayPal. Like I said I will send.it again. If it means getting my book back.

You sent cash through the mail? :facepalm:

(shrug)

Wait.... what? :facepalm:

Who's being stupid? No one acts stupid in comics general, ever.