• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top 10 worst superhero movies of all time

53 posts in this topic

hey yyo,

this is the comicpimps worst super hero movie list like 420 cann't even make theese movies better.

1 steel staring shack

2 superman 4 the quest for peace w.t.f.

3 catwoman hally berry is likew.t.f. paint drying is more fun to watch then hally berry as catwoman or storm

4 batman and robin w.t.f. hookers suck better then this movie

5 the fantastic four 1994 cult classic must be sceen

6 captain america 1990 w.t.f.

7 the punisher 1991 the 90s were not kind to marvel movies or rv

8 nick fury tv movie fun stuff but david hasseloff should not be allowed to make movies again except that videowhere he had sex with ahamburger was awsome

9 generation x the movie w.t.f. megan fox was in it as well

10 barbwire the xxx verison was better and the unrated verison rocked but hey pam anderson in a almost nude movie anit all that bad

the comicpimp vip out

I assume you simply slammed your forehead onto your keyboard repeatedly to construct this post?

hey yyo,

this is the comicpimps worst super hero movie list like 420 cann't even make theese movies better.

1 steel staring shack

2 superman 4 the quest for peace w.t.f.

3 catwoman hally berry is likew.t.f. paint drying is more fun to watch then hally berry as catwoman or storm

4 batman and robin w.t.f. hookers suck better then this movie

5 the fantastic four 1994 cult classic must be sceen

6 captain america 1990 w.t.f.

7 the punisher 1991 the 90s were not kind to marvel movies or rv

8 nick fury tv movie fun stuff but david hasseloff should not be allowed to make movies again except that videowhere he had sex with ahamburger was awsome

9 generation x the movie w.t.f. megan fox was in it as well

10 barbwire the xxx verison was better and the unrated verison rocked but hey pam anderson in a almost nude movie anit all that bad

the comicpimp vip out

I assume you simply slammed your forehead onto your keyboard repeatedly to construct this post?

Still a better love story than Twilight...

-slym

i use a micaphone and not a keyboard to type my posts. plus my gramar and spelling just suck . i never sawthe spirit . is it really that bad and daredevil is bad but not the worst movie about a superhero ever made ghost rider 2 or the hulk anyone?

and for the record howard the duck is a fun movie awsome ending credit song. that lee chick. yes outside of that it sucks .

the comicpimp vip out

My list of actual big-budget studio movies featuring comic book characters that sucked:

1) Batman & Robin

2) Fantastic Four 1 & 2

3) Daredevil

4) The Spirit

5) Jonah Hex

6) Ghost Rider 1 & 2

7) The Punisher (Jane/Travolta)

8) Iron Man 3

9) Green Lantern

10) Watchmen

You either haven't seen Catwoman, or... hm

Actually, there's no "or". I must assume that you obviously haven't seen Catwoman. :grin:

When you make any list like this, it's required to separate these movies between "big $$$ studio flicks" and "bare-bones, unreleased " because they are two totally different things.

Batman & Robin absolutely reeked, and the fact they spent so much money on it and had so much A-list talent makes it 5,000,000X worse than the unreleased, "only filmed to fulfill a contract so they could resell the rights" FF non-movie.

My list of actual big-budget studio movies featuring comic book characters that sucked:

1) Batman & Robin

2) Fantastic Four 1 & 2

3) Daredevil

4) The Spirit

5) Jonah Hex

6) Ghost Rider 1 & 2

7) The Punisher (Jane/Travolta)

8) Iron Man 3

9) Green Lantern

10) Watchmen

And honorable mention to X-Men 2, which has to be the most overrated, plot-less, story-less, piece of even produced in the history of mankind. I honestly believe the only reason it's so highly rated is that it came out way before the quality stuff like V for Vendetta, Batman Begins, TDK, Avengers, etc. and most people have not rewatched it since. Superman Returns is no worse than X2, it just came out later and we had the benefit of watching quality superhero flicks. X1 and X3 are no classics, but both are much better than X2.

Best Comic Book Movie: V for Vendetta, by a :censored: country mile.

Watchmen? That's a bit surprising. Did it make the list due to the altered ending or something else? If you don't mind me asking...

10. Elektra

9. Fantastic 4 2

8. Ghost Rider 1

7. Punisher War Zone

6. Fantastic 4

5. X-Men 3

4. Batman & Robin

3. Batman Forever

2. Superman Returns

1. Catwoman

hm: The Hulk, Spider-Man 3, DareDevil, Green Lantern, Green Hornet, GhostRider 2, Judge Dredd