• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top 10 worst superhero movies of all time

53 posts in this topic

hey yyo,

this is the comicpimps worst super hero movie list like 420 cann't even make theese movies better.

1 steel staring shack

2 superman 4 the quest for peace w.t.f.

3 catwoman hally berry is likew.t.f. paint drying is more fun to watch then hally berry as catwoman or storm

4 batman and robin w.t.f. hookers suck better then this movie

5 the fantastic four 1994 cult classic must be sceen

6 captain america 1990 w.t.f.

7 the punisher 1991 the 90s were not kind to marvel movies or rv

8 nick fury tv movie fun stuff but david hasseloff should not be allowed to make movies again except that videowhere he had sex with ahamburger was awsome

9 generation x the movie w.t.f. megan fox was in it as well

10 barbwire the xxx verison was better and the unrated verison rocked but hey pam anderson in a almost nude movie anit all that bad

the comicpimp vip out

hey yyo,

this is the comicpimps worst super hero movie list like 420 cann't even make theese movies better.

1 steel staring shack

3 catwoman hally berry is likew.t.f. paint drying is more fun to watch then hally berry as catwoman or storm

8 nick fury tv movie fun stuff but david hasseloff should not be allowed to make movies again except that videowhere he had sex with ahamburger was awsome

10 barbwire the xxx verison was better and the unrated verison rocked but hey pam anderson in a almost nude movie anit all that bad

the comicpimp vip out

I don't understand a word you said.

hey yyo,

1 steel staring shack

the comicpimp vip out

I don't understand a word you said.

use google translate

set it to 420 to English.

I give it two days before the_comicpimp_vip posts a $3000 book for $500 in the sales area.

Or trades it for a pallet of rolling paper.

Oh and any list of "worsts" that doesn't have "THE SPIRIT" as #1 on it hasn't done its homework.

How about the Dark Knight Rises? What's the point of a superhero film where the superhero does jack for most of the movie?

Hey, hey! He does push-ups and pull-ups after miraculously recovering from a severe injury that was barbarically inflicted and should have been fatal... :facepalm:

How about the Dark Knight Rises? What's the point of a superhero film where the superhero does jack for most of the movie?

Hey, hey! He does push-ups and pull-ups after miraculously recovering from a severe injury that was barbarically inflicted and should have been fatal... :facepalm:

Don't get me started. That was like the only part of the movie that was done really well.

Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four 2

Spidey 3

X-Men 3

Jonah Hex

Punisher - all

IM 2

IM 3

Hulk 1

Batman & Robin

This list looks about right, except Iron Man #2 and 3 weren't epically bad, like the rest of this stuff, and I actually liked the Punisher with Thomas Jane. You actually need to add some more Batman movies in there. Not sure which is which, but Clooney Batman and Kilmer Batman were both terrible(aside from looking at Nicole Kidman). Even Batman Returns was worse than Iron Man 2 and 3. Superman 3 and 4 were pretty bad too.

Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four 2

Spidey 3

X-Men 3

Jonah Hex

Punisher - all

IM 2

IM 3

Hulk 1

Batman & Robin

Maybe "The Spirit" was so bad everyone is repressing the memory. :wishluck:

Any list that includes neither Howard the Duck nor Elektra is automatically invalidated and the creator of said list should be heckled until he cries for mercy or stops smoking weed long enough to recover the use of the greater part of his frontal lobe

Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four 2

Spidey 3

X-Men 3

Jonah Hex

Punisher - all

IM 2

IM 3

Hulk 1

Batman & Robin

This list looks about right, except Iron Man #2 and 3 weren't epically bad, like the rest of this stuff, and I actually liked the Punisher with Thomas Jane. You actually need to add some more Batman movies in there. Not sure which is which, but Clooney Batman and Kilmer Batman were both terrible(aside from looking at Nicole Kidman). Even Batman Returns was worse than Iron Man 2 and 3. Superman 3 and 4 were pretty bad too.

yeah, i ran out of top 10 but Batman Forever belongs on my list

Yeah, I don't see it. If Leah Thompson was a costumed character, her code name would be Ms. Meh and her super power would be making people try and figure out if she's attractive or not