• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #3 on Ebay - Heads Up Insight

5 posts in this topic

Not a high dollar item but in case anyone was interested in the copy associated with the link below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-IRON-MAN-ISSUE-3-COMIC-BOOK-UNUSED-CONDITION-8-5-CONDITION-/141173632124?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20de9aac7c

I purchased this book from the seller in early January. I have bought from the seller before and have generally been pleased (mostly vintage toys though). I returned the book because it had ink writing on two interior pages. A pic I took of the pages is below (sent the pic to the seller also when I first received the book). They have a relatively easy return policy except although I had to open my first ever case to get them to respond. I had to pay return shipping which is stated in their policy.

What I find interesting is they relisted the book with the same listing description as when I bought without noting the ink writing - same pictures as used in the original auction.

I don't think with the ink it would get an 8.5 and regardless, it would be nice if it was disclosed.

I sent a message to them hoping they will correct the listing. I know they are high volume seller so hopefully an oversight.

Again - not a big item but thought I would share.

20140111_140737_zpsd73130c1.jpg