• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men set for sale

36 posts in this topic

Do some people here read or are oblivious/naive? The OP is on the HALL OF SHAME and you want to buy a book and ask for references? GIVE ME A BREAK......

Umm, I believe the entire thread has been messin' with the OP's head ever since HarveySwick's first post...

I might be wrong, there could be a legitimate post or two in here, from folks that didn't originally click on the link, but my Snarkmeter is pegging tight against the stop post

Do some people here read or are oblivious/naive? The OP is on the HALL OF SHAME and you want to buy a book and ask for references? GIVE ME A BREAK......

Umm, I believe the entire thread has been messin' with the OP's head ever since HarveySwick's first post...

I might be wrong, there could be a legitimate post or two in here, from folks that didn't originally click on the link, but my Snarkmeter is pegging tight against the stop post

:wink:

:thumbsup:

You may need to reflect a little and then answer your own first question.

and they wonder why they cannot get Forum Sales reform with voting the 200 posts/60 day requirement threadlock....

and they wonder why they cannot get Forum Sales reform with voting the 200 posts/60 day requirement threadlock....

And I'm still wondering why I can't get back cover pictures or scans. $900 is a lot of money to spend when you can see any back covers on any of the books. (shrug)

Am I the only person who got a wrist slap from this thread?

(shrug)

I'm just trying to get back cover pics or scans in a timely manner, as $900 seems like a good deal for this lot of books. :D

I'm still out of town. The mods clearly know you have zero interest in my books.

Please stop harassing and disrupting my sale

(shrug)

I'm just trying to get back cover pics or scans in a timely manner, as $900 seems like a good deal for this lot of books. :D

I'm still out of town. The mods clearly know you have zero interest in my books.

If I were to buy the books now when would they ship?

As you can see from your terms of sale, there's no mention of any delay in shipping time, or that you aren't able to ship upon payment.

From reading these terms I would expect immediate shipment. Is that incorrect?

Asking $900 for the whole set, PM Offers welcome

1. First :takeit: or time stamped PM.

2. Payment is via Paypal only

3. Shipping is included in the price to be shipped USPS Priority Mail with full insurance.

4. I kindly ask do not disrupt/threadcrap the sale.

Mexican X-Men #1 (1966) 2 in census

20140115_192013_zps3c4297c5.jpg

20140115_192023_zps0edbbce6.jpg

Aussie edition 1975, Mexican Edition 1986, vol 2 reprint 1979, Mexican replica reprint 2004

the raw books are good-very good/fine grades

20140115_192004_zps62c110dc.jpg

20140115_192032_zpsaa62c0dd.jpg

20140115_192040_zps8d7a53f0.jpg

20140115_192050_zpsc884ccbb.jpg

(shrug)

I've asked for pics (ANY PICS!) before for a lot where the seller was asking a grand and was told I was threadkrapping.

(shrug)

I've asked for pics (ANY PICS!) before for a lot where the seller was asking a grand and was told I was threadkrapping.

Where?

(shrug)

If I were to buy the books now when would they ship?

As you can see from your terms of sale, there's no mention of any delay in shipping time, or that you aren't able to ship upon payment.

From reading these terms I would expect immediate shipment. Is that incorrect?

I am able to ship upon payment. There can be no delay if you have not paid lol c'mon now....

(shrug)

Where?

Please do not disrupt/threadkrap my sales thread with posts not related to the sale. please take your discussions elsewhere not in my sales thread.

Thank you :)