• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men set for sale

36 posts in this topic

Asking $900 for the whole set, PM Offers welcome

1. First :takeit: or time stamped PM.

2. Payment is via Paypal only

3. Shipping is included in the price to be shipped USPS Priority Mail with full insurance.

4. I kindly ask do not disrupt/threadcrap the sale.

Mexican X-Men #1 (1966) 2 in census

Aussie edition 1975, Mexican Edition 1986, vol 2 reprint 1979, Mexican replica reprint 2004

the raw books are good-very good/fine grades

Why is notifying someone that they are dealing with someone who is on the HOS for a serious offense threadcrapping?

i dont believe it is, personally, I think the moderators should impose a custom ID under their name, like they do for peoples comical status, that is all caps, bright red, and lists there status as POB or HOS

Why is notifying someone that they are dealing with someone who is on the HOS for a serious offense threadcrapping? It was done in a polite manner. I hope this isn't considered threadcrapping either.

(gulp) thanks guys....I was still considering how to save my lunch money for them...

Would it be possible to get better pictures or scans of the front covers, so that the corners of the cover aren't "cut out" of view? Also, could we get back cover scans or photos of each book, so that we can make sure that there are no major defects or damage to the back covers?

Thanks!

Would it be possible to get better pictures or scans of the front covers, so that the corners of the cover aren't "cut out" of view? Also, could we get back cover scans or photos of each book, so that we can make sure that there are no major defects or damage to the back covers?

Thanks!

:popcorn:

Thanks!

+1 Thanks :) These look like really cool books

Thanks!

:bump: this question since the OP still hasn't responded with whether or not we could get back cover pictures or scans of these books. For $900, are we expected to buy these books by only getting to see half of the book? (shrug)