• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT"S FRIDAY !!

71 posts in this topic

Quintuple tap! :D

lol

???

I'm lol because Blowie gave me a triple tap for my bump of my 2/4 thread the other day. Then I gave him a :eyeroll: and his reply, which was :D , was a simple "quadruple tap"... he gave you a quintuple tap because you had 5 posts before anyone else. I liked his simple "Quintuple tap" which made me lol

lol

???

I'm lol because Blowie gave me a triple tap for my bump of my 2/4 thread the other day. Then I gave him a :eyeroll: and his reply, which was :D , was a simple "quadruple tap"... he gave you a quintuple tap because you had 5 posts before anyone else. I liked his simple "Quintuple tap" which made me lol

OK. Self slap for interpreting it else wise. I mean, the thread was about panties...

lol

???

slym once had a tredecuple tap.

It was a thing of beauty.

lol

???

OK. Self slap for interpreting it else wise. I mean, the thread was about panties...

Don't desecrate "panties" with this turd of a thread

lol

???

slym once had a tredecuple tap.

It was a thing of beauty.

:roflmao:

lol

???

Don't desecrate "panties" with this turd of a thread

lol Panties rock!

I am so worn out from running around today that it was not even worth going out tonight with everyone after work. Somehow I even have to go in on Sunday...

Really? Sunday....

Yeah... Sunday...

0.jpg

I am so worn out from running around today that it was not even worth going out tonight with everyone after work. Somehow I even have to go in on Sunday...

Really? Sunday....

Yeah... Sunday...

0.jpg

That sucks