• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

13 posts in this topic

The standard rules apply. :rulez:

NO probation, HOS or insufficiently_thoughtful_members. rantrant

Postal Money Order, Personal Check, or Paypal. Allow 7-10 days if you pay by personal check. Prefer Postal Money Order, but it's not a necessity.

Shipping will be in a sturdy cardboard box, and is included in the price.

Returns accepted, if not satisfied with the book. Notify me within 5 days of receipt of the book.

PMs are welcome, however the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

My feedback thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5648260&Searchpage=1&Main=256916&Words=+frozentundraguy&topic=0&Search=true#Post5648260

My E-Bay feedback as a seller;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sleepy-golfer&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

First buyer also receives this issue of Tales of the Unexpected #80 as a FREE BONUS for a purchase of $30 or more.

TOTU_80.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected #48 5.5 Very clean back cover. The pages are off white. Faint date stamp at top. A 1/4 inch tear, under the ! after "World" on the bottom right of the front cover, otherwise perhaps a 7.0 book. Asking $66 OPG $66

TOTUXX_48_zps8f919f60.jpg

TOTU_48BB_zps4d41b75c.jpg

How many books have Feb 29 date stamps? Very cool :)

Tales of the Unexpected #48 5.5 Very clean back cover. The pages are off white. Faint date stamp at top. A 1/4 inch tear, under the ! after "World" on the bottom right of the front cover, otherwise perhaps a 7.0 book. Asking $66 OPG $66

TOTUXX_48_zps8f919f60.jpg

TOTU_48BB_zps4d41b75c.jpg

How many books have Feb 29 date stamps? Very cool :)

Just the one book I believe. Thanks. (thumbs u