• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE Sparkling Stars #1 Super-Mystery V.7 #2 $35 each both for $50 NOW $40 BOTH

3 posts in this topic

Image_zps33c8bcaa.jpg

Image_zpsea7837b0.jpg

Image_zps80d0ccde.jpg

Image_zpsd1b907fd.jpg

Both books are about VG. $35 each, or both for was $60, was $50, NOW $40 for both, shipping included. Check my other posts for a pre-code scarce Gang World, and take all three books for $60! The 1944 Sparkling Stars #1 has archival spine tape and an old insect chew just showing at the bottom front cover. This affects the inside pages, but not the art.

The 1947 Super-Mystery book has a top right corner missing, which also affects the next leaf. This "catfight" cover book also has an atom bomb story not yet documented in the price guides.

Both books are complete with nice supple pages. Paypal, check or money order. US only, please. Questions or comments welcome through Personal Messages, my email, or the thread. I have over 1000 positive feedback, never a negative, as ebay seller bakeralbright since 1998. Best,, David S. Albright