• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Warriors Club

45 posts in this topic

My New Warriors Collection of 1st Appearances

Thor41196.jpg

Thor412_98.jpg

NW1_zpsf23577ea.jpg

1st Namorita SubMariner50_96.jpg

1st Marvel Boy GSDEF594.jpg

1st Rage Avengers32698.jpg

1st Firestar (I also have her appearance in Spiderman and his Amazing friends but no pic)

UXM193_98.jpg

1st Nova

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/helmute31/New%20Warriors/Nova1_96.jpg

1st Speedball ASMAnnual22_98.jpg

1st Darkhawk darkhawk_1_98.jpg

Very cool collection. (worship)

I'm surprised that CGC don't mention the first appearance of Night Thrasher on the Thor issues. I know he's far from the most major character but they've noted far lesser characters on the labels.

At the very least you gave me some ideas on some additional books I would like to collect Rodey so all is not lost!

And if I could find a New Warriors #5 or #6 CGC 9.8 candidate I think I would have an awesome set to submit as best set in 2014. hm

Yeah, that was Bagley's last art work (cover wise). I almost bought the original art to the cover last year, but my car decided to dump its alternator.

Kinda glad I didn't get it. Like you said, it sort of marked the ending of the great stories.

New_Warriors_Vol_1_27.jpg

This might be the issue they jumped the shark. Totally an Infinity Crusade tie in. Of course any book with an Infinity Crusade tie is probably jumped the shark for their respective series. :facepalm::shy:

It was horrible interior artwork as well. (thumbs u

26 is when Derrick Robertson started. I was never into his style.

Here is some of my New Warriors OA I've collected over the years:

New Warriors OA

Great stuff, love the Frenz commission. (worship)

I just purchased a copper collection with 1 1/2 short boxes of New Warriors books. It includes unread copies of issues 3-25 or so with a few gaps. I'm running out of storage room, so if anyone here who has already participated in this thread wants them for just the cost of shipping, please PM me. You would have to take them all.

I'm not trying to make money, I'm giving them away for free minus the shipping cost and I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them more than I do.

If someone thinks this is out of line please let me know.

I just purchased a copper collection with 1 1/2 short boxes of New Warriors books. It includes unread copies of issues 3-25 or so with a few gaps. I'm running out of storage room, so if anyone here who has already participated in this thread wants them for just the cost of shipping, please PM me. You would have to take them all.

I'm not trying to make money, I'm giving them away for free minus the shipping cost and I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them more than I do.

Very generous. :applause:

Very generous. :applause:

Thanks!

Still waiting on that first PM.