• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Keys, Mystery Tales 46 CGC 6.0, TTA 25, Spellbound 13 Bethlehem Copy

65 posts in this topic

I just got these back last week, they were at a show on Saturday but other than that they have not made onto the market.

I have been on the boards awhile, 2 1/2 years ago a charity thread was set-up for my family when my son was born four months early, I have sold numerous 4-figure books on the boards (the highest being a $5k Avenger to Filter81 I believe), I have bought numerous books on here, have been selling on eBay for almost 10 years (Nikelspot), have an established kudos thread on here (Google: nikelspot kudos cgc boards), and I have a numerous boardies that I consider good friends/aquaintances: CaptComics, ColumbiaComics, VintageComics, tsp99, TAKDixie, and many many others but most of these guys live close and could strong arm me if I did something stupid lol. So buyer beware :insane:

First :takeit: in thread or via PM gets it.

No HoSer's or Probies

Domestic Shipping: Raws. Flat $5. CGC $15 for books under $2k $25 for books over $2k. International buyers please PM me for a quote.

The books will be shipped securely, being double boxed, and will include insurance.

Payment: Check or Money Order. If you need to use Paypal or a credit card, shoot me a PM. We can make arrangements.

All books have been professionally pressed unless otherwise stated

Thanks for looking.

GLWTS...hopefully these won't last long :wishluck:

Thanks Thomas (thumbs u The bitter/sweetness of getting rid of books like these never goes away :cry:

I know that feeling all too well :sorry:

Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 White $1750. One just sold for $1950 and it was OW/W. Price $1750.

January2014Comics79_zps2d8865bd.jpg

January2014Comics80_zps45da71b6.jpg

January2014Comics81_zps4ea4e458.jpg

January2014Comics82_zps796a8625.jpg

Sweet sweet book. Some white page collector will probably grab this gem.

I just got these back last week, they were at a show on Saturday but other than that they have not made onto the market.

I have been on the boards awhile, 2 1/2 years ago a charity thread was set-up for my family when my son was born four months early, I have sold numerous 4-figure books on the boards (the highest being a $5k Avenger to Filter81 I believe), I have bought numerous books on here, have been selling on eBay for almost 10 years (Nikelspot), have an established kudos thread on here (Google: nikelspot kudos cgc boards), and I have a numerous boardies that I consider good friends/aquaintances: CaptComics, ColumbiaComics, VintageComics, tsp99, TAKDixie, and many many others but most of these guys live close and could strong arm me if I did something stupid lol. So buyer beware :insane:

No HoSer's or Probies

Domestic Shipping is $15 for books under $2k $25 for books over $2k. International buyers please PM me for a quote.

The books will be shipped securely, being double boxed, and will include insurance.

Payment: Check or Money Order. If you need to use Paypal or a credit card, shoot me a PM. We can make arrangements.

Thanks for looking.

I can vouche for Nik...he is one of the good people around here.

No HoSer's or Probies

Domestic Shipping is $15 for books under $2k $25 for books over $2k. International buyers please PM me for a quote.

Thanks for looking.

I can vouche for Nik...he is one of the good people around here.

Thanks, Joey (thumbs u That means a lot coming from you :headbang: