• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Keys, Mystery Tales 46 CGC 6.0, TTA 25, Spellbound 13 Bethlehem Copy

65 posts in this topic

Ok, a few books left. I lowered the asking prices in hopes that they are a good deal for someone.

I will see what else I have to list in the morning. Thank you to everyone for the purchases so far :)

Bats 234 1st BA Two-Face. VG Cover attached but huge staple tears. Also, someone was learning how to write on the back cover. Note: Back left corner on the back cover was folded in. I just folded it back out :grin: Asking $40 $30

Mystery Tales #46 CGC 6.0 OW The last CGC copy sold for $1200 last June. Nicely graded Everett cover. Asking $750 $650

Tales to Astonish #25 Kirby Cover Slight Professional Resto - Acrylic CT. I cracked this out and scraped off as much resto as I could find and/or safely remove. This was a CGC 9.0 ow/w Slight (P). There is still some remaining CT, but with the acrylic glaring on some it, I can't tell exactly where it begins or end. I believe there is a little bit more on the bottom left corner, top left corner and a little toward the top of the spine. I am guessing that it could attain a 6.5/7.0 universal if it was all removed. The book is gorgeous and if you are looking for an affordable nice copy, this would be a good option. Price: $200 $150

:bump:

One book left

Tales to Astonish #25 Kirby Cover Slight Professional Resto - Acrylic CT. I cracked this out and scraped off as much resto as I could find and/or safely remove. This was a CGC 9.0 ow/w Slight (P). There is still some remaining CT, but with the acrylic glaring on some it, I can't tell exactly where it begins or end. I believe there is a little bit more on the bottom left corner, top left corner and a little toward the top of the spine. I am guessing that it could attain a 6.5/7.0 universal if it was all removed. The book is gorgeous and if you are looking for an affordable nice copy, this would be a good option. Price: $200 $150