• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Independent underground amateur b/w self published comic.

71 posts in this topic

Got mine in the mail today. Big thanks. I love lo-fi comics DIY is the way to go. Can't wait to read it after the kids go to bed. My 4 year old loves zombies.

ok.... I give up. What is lo-fi and DIY ? hm

Hope you all enjoy it. Next issue will be better :grin:

Hi John. How's the east coast beer scene ? Dog Fish Head keepin you happy ?

Going very well. We got another new brewer here in Baltimore, Union Craft, good stuff. Also, Full Tilt is making some good stuff.

But, a new fave of mine is Wake N Bake. Awesome Stout. I still like the IPA's but this is a good stout.

How is it out West?

I just read the book and it was a lot of fun. Really much, much better than I had hoped. I'm going to buy the first 3 in the morning. It made me think back to my younger dates and the old underground scene. I think its neat that you took a chance on this and I appreciate the book AND the cool sketch on the envelope. I really hope you do well with this book. Thank you. :applause:

Going very well. We got another new brewer here in Baltimore, Union Craft, good stuff. Also, Full Tilt is making some good stuff.

But, a new fave of mine is Wake N Bake. Awesome Stout. I still like the IPA's but this is a good stout.

How is it out West?

Killer. Portland is still knockin the beer world on its arse. So many new brewers are coming out of school and settling in this town its ridiculous. They are carving up the city like a pie and every piece of pie seems to get its own neighborhood brewery. And going to a local neighborhood pub is like having a favorite sports team. You root for them. You talk about them. You wear their gear..... but unlike sports, you don't HATE the other pubs. As a matter of fact, you visit them too :grin:

Best brew pub cities

How is it out West?

Killer. Portland is still knockin the beer world on its arse. So many new brewers are coming out of school and settling in this town its ridiculous. They are carving up the city like a pie and every piece of pie seems to get its own neighborhood brewery. And going to a local neighborhood pub is like having a favorite sports team. You root for them. You talk about them. You wear their gear..... but unlike sports, you don't HATE the other pubs. As a matter of fact, you visit them too :grin:

Best brew pub cities

Three Floyds :gossip: I really need to get out to Portland soon. I've heard there's a lot of great locally made whiskeys etc. as well. My kind of town.

How is it out West?

Best brew pub cities

Hmmm, Baltimore way down on that list. But, I was in Belgium in September. My god it was a tasting frenzy. Everything was so good. I had the Westvleteren 8 and 12. And so many other great tasting beers. Belgium is where real beer is at :)

I just read the book and it was a lot of fun. Really much, much better than I had hoped. I'm going to buy the first 3 in the morning. It made me think back to my younger dates and the old underground scene. I think its neat that you took a chance on this and I appreciate the book AND the cool sketch on the envelope. I really hope you do well with this book. Thank you. :applause:

You are my favorite boardie :insane::grin:

Thank you and I'm glad you liked it

How is it out West?

Best brew pub cities

Hmmm, Baltimore way down on that list.

but..... it's ON the list (thumbs u

Best in the Midwest IMHO, still need to check out their brewpub though. Too bad I missed out on the book it looks cool, good luck with it buddy!!

cant wait to give it a read I can send it to you after I read it kap.

Best in the Midwest IMHO, still need to check out their brewpub though. Too bad I missed out on the book it looks cool, good luck with it buddy!!

the promotional "free" copies are gone, but I still have copies for $5.00 each..... + $3.00 shipping :):popcorn:

That would be awesome. As always, you're a gentleman and a scholar emezy!! I'm looking to write a comic or two in the next year so it's cool and interesting to see what others are doing, especially fellow boardies.

the promotional "free" copies are gone, but I still have copies for $5.00 each..... + $3.00 shipping :):popcorn:

:takeit: You know I gotta show you some love for the hard work and dedication. Thanks for the offer emezy (thumbs u

How is it out West?

Best brew pub cities

Hmmm, Baltimore way down on that list. But, I was in Belgium in September. My god it was a tasting frenzy. Everything was so good. I had the Westvleteren 8 and 12. And so many other great tasting beers. Belgium is where real beer is at :)

Being a Baltimore guy myself I do love a few brew pubs in the area. Some "chains" and some not so much.

Yes, lo-fi and DIY = Low Fidelity and Do It yourself. Some of my favorite comics have been self printed books. Even the Tick in it's original series had a DIY feel to it. The description was meant to be a complement and in no way was meant to be offensive.