• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your all-star list of boardies you'd go to a comic con with.

186 posts in this topic

One of the most likeable boardmembers that I've met at a con was bitter old man. Talk about a name that was the absolute opposite of his personality.

:taptaptap:

You blew it when you convinced one of my customers to ask for discount. :whistle:

It was a book. He deserved a discount.

I would've said that the discount was coming out of your wages but I wasn't paying you anything. :tonofbricks:

Seriously. If I could spend an afternoon with some boardies, it would probably be from this list.

Gator

Peter in Portugal

Foolkiller

Steve Borock

HarveySwick

GhostTown

Oakman

StrawMan

Wayne Tec

Speedy-D

I probably missed one or two. But this list is off the top of my head.

One of the most likeable boardmembers that I've met at a con was bitter old man. Talk about a name that was the absolute opposite of his personality.

You blew it when you convinced one of my customers to ask for discount. :whistle:

I would've said that the discount was coming out of your wages but I wasn't paying you anything. :tonofbricks:

Professionalism costs.

Professionalism costs.

You must be skint.

Professionalism costs.

You must be skint.

...and worth every penny.

I'd go with some of the Spidey collectors I've talked to since joining.

Buzzetta

Beyonder

Cloudofwit

Then there are a few people that can find good deals I'd be interested in going with, like Columbia Comics.

I'm sure there are a ton of others that would be fun too though. Some of the regulars on here are a trip and putting faces to the names would be interesting.

I would go with all my Brit pals you know who you are, I would also add

Bronze age Fan

Oakman29

Speedy-D

HarveySwick

Jimmy Linguiniii

Zzutak

Seanfingh

Beige

and top of the list would be my best pal

Jimmers - Porcupine48

Have we not done this before

:foryou:

I remember it was discussed HERE.

I'd like to go with the following individuals...

Dave ( THe human torch)

Justin (Harvey Swick)

Hector (Jsilverjanet)

Jeremy (Bighairjer)

Claudio (valiant)

Jimjum12

Illustrious

Sean from NYCC

The two joeys Joey post and roulette 44

I'd go with some of the Spidey collectors I've talked to since joining.

Buzzetta

Beyonder

Cloudofwit

Then there are a few people that can find good deals I'd be interested in going with, like Columbia Comics.

I'm sure there are a ton of others that would be fun too though. Some of the regulars on here are a trip and putting faces to the names would be interesting.

:acclaim:

I'm definately gonna do a couple cons this year. Been many moons since I last paid Chicago a visit. Would love to do that one again.